cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shebbs
Explorer
Jump to solution

Report for Update Status of gateways

Is there any report that i would receive in an email regarding eh update status of the gateways and firewall. The report includes, CPview details, update status of all the blades and hardware report.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Bob_Zimmerman
Authority
Authority

Such a tool probably doesn't already exist, but it shouldn't be hard to make one. Just time-consuming. The script I shared for finding differences between cluster members  gives a base which could be adapted to create such a report.

View solution in original post

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

HealthCheck Point is probably what you're looking for here: https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk171436
I believe the reports are available in SmartConsole once you install the extension.
Not sure it does an email, but the report on the gateway is in a known location and you could periodically mail it to yourself (e.g. via a cron job).

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bob_Zimmerman
Authority
Authority

Such a tool probably doesn't already exist, but it shouldn't be hard to make one. Just time-consuming. The script I shared for finding differences between cluster members  gives a base which could be adapted to create such a report.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Nice one 🙂

[Expert@CP-management:0]# ./uptime.sh
========================================
CP-cluster: NO DIFFERENCES
========================================
[Expert@CP-management:0]#

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

HealthCheck Point is probably what you're looking for here: https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk171436
I believe the reports are available in SmartConsole once you install the extension.
Not sure it does an email, but the report on the gateway is in a known location and you could periodically mail it to yourself (e.g. via a cron job).

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events