Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
K_montalvo
Advisor
Jump to solution

R80.30 4400 QUANTUM SECURITY GATEWAY

Hello experts,

I will replace a 4400 gateway running on r80.30 with a 6200B on r81.10, this is critical operations site and want to do a checklist before/after replacement. Is there's a report i can generate from the appliance to identify applications, URL, connected users etc  or any other interesting information that can be useful that i can include in the user acceptance form?

Thanks,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
_Val_
Admin
Admin

All mentioned info should be in the logs, which are not on GW itseelf, but on the management side, SMS or a log server, depending on the config.

User acceptance should be based on the fact the same policy is applied to that new GW, and that their services are running smoothly. Push your customer to provide a series of tests to prove the successful replacement.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

All mentioned info should be in the logs, which are not on GW itseelf, but on the management side, SMS or a log server, depending on the config.

User acceptance should be based on the fact the same policy is applied to that new GW, and that their services are running smoothly. Push your customer to provide a series of tests to prove the successful replacement.

K_montalvo
Advisor

Hello @_Val_  thank you for your reply, yes the customer will provide information about the applications and will do testing before/after replacement with new Gateway.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey brother,

As @_Val_ said, all this would be on management side, as long as firewall is not self managed, but managed by mgmt server. Now, if you see option to generate reports, you can also do that from "logs and settings" tab on the left. Just make sure though that smart event is activated for that, otherwise you will see all across the screen that its not. This is when you open new tab on top from logs and settings and then click "reports" on the left hand side.

Andy

(1)

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events