Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
FabioLima1
Contributor
Jump to solution

Good afternoon, I need an indication of a sk to check the health of a CK 23000 firewall. Thank you.

Good afternoon, I need an indication of a sk to check the health of a CK 23000 firewall. Thank you.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lari_Luoma
Ambassador Ambassador
Ambassador
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Lari provided the better option however some useful alternatives can also be found here:

sk121447: Automated Health Check Script

sk121072: Pro Support Trial

sk101878: CPview

sk97251: Hardware Diagnostic

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lari_Luoma
Ambassador Ambassador
Ambassador

hcp

sk171436

Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Lari provided the better option however some useful alternatives can also be found here:

sk121447: Automated Health Check Script

sk121072: Pro Support Trial

sk101878: CPview

sk97251: Hardware Diagnostic

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
Cyber_Serge
Collaborator

For sk121447: Automated Health Check Script, does it work on Maestro system as well? Or we are advised to use the built-in command asg diag verify 

0 Kudos
Lari_Luoma
Ambassador Ambassador
Ambassador

hcp is our official health check that also supports Maestro. It provides the same and more information than the script in sk121447.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Lari_Luoma gave you best option...for sure, hcp is great! Does not need you to do anything special that would affect your fw/traffic...no reboot needed, taking fw off network, policy unload, stopping any service...its totally non-intrusive. One thing I dont get about it why results are not in txt file. Its zipped, but then when you get file off the box and unzip it, does not show you much and idex.html does not seem to show anything.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events