Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jomof
Contributor
Jump to solution

Error mesage when attempting to add two static route in Gaia r 77.30

I am trying to use the following two statemets in checkpoint gaia

set static-route 192.168.1.92/26   nexthop gateway address 192.168.42.185 priority 1 on

set static-route 192.168.1.92/26  nexthop gateway address 192.168.42.195  priority 4 on

set static-route 192.168.1.92/26 ping on

I am getting to create the first statement in Checkpint  Gaia R77.30 gui but when  I am attempting  to create the second route the firewall is displaying the following error

jomof_0-1621362523900.png

Can anyone please assist.

Regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jomof
Contributor

Hello Baasanjargal,

That work I was able to add the second gateway successfully with the suggest priority in my post I ask about using the ping on feature, would this work with this method?

The other I am unsure how this priority works it it the one with highest  number the preferred path?

Regard

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Assuming this is a bug, R77.30 is End of Support.
If installing the last JHF doesn’t resolve this issue, you will need to upgrade to a supported release.

0 Kudos
Baasanjargal_Ts
Advisor
Advisor

Hello jomof,

You need to add just one route for this subnet with two gateways with different priorities instead creating two separate routes. Try to configure same as below image.

link3.png

0 Kudos
jomof
Contributor

Hello Baasanjargal,

That work I was able to add the second gateway successfully with the suggest priority in my post I ask about using the ping on feature, would this work with this method?

The other I am unsure how this priority works it it the one with highest  number the preferred path?

Regard

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Priority 1 is highest priority, and I believe ping will work with both routes.

0 Kudos
Baasanjargal_Ts
Advisor
Advisor

Hello jomof,

You can check your route with the traceroute command.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events