Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Domain based VPN between Check Point and Azure

Hey guys,

Not sure if someone might be able to help with this. So, customer has cloud based R81 with R80.40 clustered gateways and we tried setting up domain based VPN from it to Azure end. I followed the sk CP has for that, but its not working. I have a feeling that we might be missing some stuff on Azure side...

Anyone has any clue why on Azure side when customer creates the cp gateway, it does not give any option to set up phase 1 or 2? Not sure if thats normal or not. Also, they wanted to use ikev2m, but someone had told them that there are some securexl issues when using ike v2...I know ikev2 is more secure, but not sure if its a good idea using it if securexl will have problems.

Any insight would be appreciated!

Andy

0 Kudos
5 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Issue solved...youtube is a wonderful thing...thanks to video from David in South Africa : )

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Mind sharing said video with the class?

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

For you sir, its free of charge ; )

Here it is:

IPSec Tunnel between Check Point and Azure - YouTube

By the way, someone should put this link on your support site, because all the SKs are totally useless on how to set this up.

0 Kudos
idants
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am happy that your issue was solved. I will check out the video you shared and what can be added to the SK to answer that in the future.

Regarding IKEv2, we delivered 2 months ago a quality project to R80.30/R80.40 which dramatically improve IKEv2 handling.

Anyway, even before the project, there is no issue in SecureXL and IKEv2 so it is safe to use it.

Thanks,

Idan Tsarfati.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Ok, sounds good. However, regarding ikev2 and securexl, I saw issues at 3 customers, but not in R80.40 yet, so lets hope its solved : )

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events