Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
basmastersix
Explorer
Jump to solution

CheckPoint Firewall -TO- CheckPoint Firewall IPSEC VPN Tunnel Question

Good afternoon

All I want to do is see what IPSEC VPN (Site to Site) connections are currently active on a Firewall that we have at our head office. And for the life of me I cannot figure it out. I read online that there should be a "Tunnels" option over on the left hand side of this window, as shown in my screenshot... But nothing is there.

And when you click the "IPSEC VPN" Button to see more details about the "7" connections that are currently live, it gives you lots of stats, which is great... But does not show a list of each Site to Site VPN that is currently active.

*** See Screenshot Below ***

CheckPoint VPN Question.png

Anyone know where I can find this information?

Thanks,

Bas

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AaronCP
Advisor

SSH to the active gateway and run vpn tu tlist-p x.x.x.x (peer gateway IP) and this should display all of the active tunnels

View solution in original post

3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You're using R80.10, which is End of Support.
Recommend updating to a more recent release.

That said, I believe you can use vpn tu on the command line of the gateway to get information about what tunnels are active.

AaronCP
Advisor

SSH to the active gateway and run vpn tu tlist-p x.x.x.x (peer gateway IP) and this should display all of the active tunnels

basmastersix
Explorer

Thank you AaronCP & PhoneBoy - Appreciate both of the responses here. This got me what I needed!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events