Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

Announcement - Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization (Third Edition)

The third edition of the book Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization is now available. For more information including the FAQ and a CPX-related discount code, please visit the site http://www.maxpowerfirewalls.com. Feel free to PM or email me with questions, but please be sure to read the FAQ in its entirety first.  Thanks!

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
12 Replies
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

You book is a must-buy for every Check Point admin. I recommend this to everyone working with Check Point firewalls.

Thanks for referencing my code hub contributions in the book!

ED
Advisor

Big like! Great start of 2020. Well written books of Timothy Hall. Recommended to everyone. 

0 Kudos
HeikoAnkenbrand
Champion Champion
Champion

Hi @Timothy_Hall 

I wish you much success with the new edition.

Thanks for referencing articles from me in the book.

Best Regards

Heiko

➜ CCSM Elite, CCME, CCTE
0 Kudos
RickHoppe
Advisor

Congratulations with the release of the third edition! It's a real must-have. I would like to thank you for making references to my s7pac script in the new edition. I will work on an update with references to the third edition.

My blog: https://checkpoint.engineer
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Having written a couple of books, I know exactly how difficult this is.
Congratulations on the publishing hat-trick!
0 Kudos
Kishin_Fatnani
Participant

Congratulations Tim! I'm sure it is going to be the best book and have a lot of in depth information. I know you have put in a great amount of effort to bring this book out, wish you all the success with this edition. I will surely recommend this book to anyone who likes to know Check Point from inside.

Oliver_Fink
Advisor
Advisor

... the Lachmann List in your book. I have not been very active on this for the last 2 years. Massive changes in my private life took most of my time. But I am still here and updated the list to the new models.

I hope I will get as much information (mainly on CPU) as possible on the new appliances from the community.

sraj5521
Explorer

Hello Mr. Hall. I am very much interested to get this 3rd edition book. But unfortunately Amazon not providing facility to deliver this book in India. Neither your publisher have updated "India" in country list . Where I can select and order online at least pdf version.
Please help to get this book.
0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You should be able to buy a PDF on maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

Max Power 2020 was published through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing who does not ship hardcopies to every country, and India is apparently one of them.  This is an Amazon limitation; the first two editions were published through CreateSpace (now defunct) who had distribution to India.

For a PDF purchase from India please PM me.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
sraj5521
Explorer

Hello,

Yes, I need to get electronic version of this 3rd edition book (Max Power 2020: Check Point Firewall Performance Optimization).

Please help how can i get it.

As i cannot see my country "India" to update billing information.

0 Kudos
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

For a PDF purchase from India please PM me.  Thanks!

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events