Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Exonix
Advisor
Jump to solution

All logs deauthorize

Hello,

we are still using r77.20 and have got a problem with logs: since 28.02.2020 all logs have action "deauthorize" and all logs files are not bigger than 50KB. I've checked already the disk free space - 20GB are still avaliable. How can I fix it?

Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You didn't attach the screenshot to the original message, otherwise I could definitely see it as an admin 🙂
The "Deauthorize" message is coming from Endpoint Security on Demand (ESOD), which is related to Mobile Access.
It generally means someone is trying to log into the gateway and is failing the ESOD check.

If you're not seeing other traffic logs, perhaps a cprestart (requires an outage) will restore normal logs?
Otherwise, since you're on a long unsupported version, I recommend upgrading to a supported release.

View solution in original post

(1)
6 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Hi, on what appliance?
Screenshot showing what you’re talking about.

0 Kudos
Exonix
Advisor

Hi, yes on the appliance shown in the screenshots (for some reason I don't see screenshots in my message, but as you mentioned the screenshot, apparently only admins can see it. I've attached it again for everyone)

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

You didn't attach the screenshot to the original message, otherwise I could definitely see it as an admin 🙂
The "Deauthorize" message is coming from Endpoint Security on Demand (ESOD), which is related to Mobile Access.
It generally means someone is trying to log into the gateway and is failing the ESOD check.

If you're not seeing other traffic logs, perhaps a cprestart (requires an outage) will restore normal logs?
Otherwise, since you're on a long unsupported version, I recommend upgrading to a supported release.

(1)
Exonix
Advisor

Thank you, we will restart it when possible. I will update you

0 Kudos
Exonix
Advisor

Hello. Restart after update has helped.

0 Kudos
Exonix
Advisor

Good day,

is there any update?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events