Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maestro Transceiver & DAC Inventory - One-liner

Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

👉 Check Point Maestro - FAQ

One-liner (Bash) to show the Maestro inventory of plugged transceivers & DAC cables.

On MHOs use:

echo;_q=$(tor_util get_all_ports_optic_enf_st -v|grep is|tr ' ' '\n'|tr -d ,|grep [[:digit:]]|xargs -I {} tor_util get_port_optic_info {}|grep 'Port\|Vendor\|Serial\|SKU\|Type\|Speed'|tr -s ' ');echo "$_q"|sed 's/Physical Port: /@/g'|sed 's/^[^:]*://g'|sed "s/^[ \t]*//"|tr '\n' '%'|tr '@' '\n'|sed '1 i\(%%%%%%)'|sed '1 i\Port%Vendor%Seri
...;
TO ACCESS CHECKMATES TOOLBOX it's simple and free

Disclaimer: Check Point does not provide maintenance services or technical or customer support for third party content provided on this Site, including in CheckMates Toolbox. See also our Third Party Software Disclaimer.

(2)
4 Replies

_Val_
Admin
Admin

Great job Danny!

;

0 Kudos

Lari_Luoma
Ambassador Ambassador
Ambassador

Great Job Danny! I tested both of these scripts in our lab with MHO-140s and 6600 appliances. They are a great add-on to the toolbox when you need to verify that the correct transceivers are inserted.

;

0 Kudos

Jan_Irani
Employee
Employee

Great job Danny... perfect!   . 

;

0 Kudos

Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

Very nice Danny, worked great on Shadow Peak's MHO 175's and SGM 16200s using R81.10. 

Also was pleased to see your great ccc tool featured in the revamped & updated Check Point Maestro Expert (CCME) R81.10 class whose release from Check Point Training Services is imminent.  A very nice tool for learning about Maestro-specific asg/global commands on both Orchestrators and Security Gateway Modules.  Thanks!

;

0 Kudos