Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Create a Post
Highlighted

SandBlast Agent Installation with Endpoint Connect VPN

Jump to solution

Hi CheckMates,

I have a customer that has SandBlast Agent - Full Package (AB + FRNC + TE + TEX) with a particular case depoying this agent in a few users.

This few users had the Check Point VPN client already installed (to connect to a third party Checkpoint Gw) and when we try to deploy and install the Endpoint Security package, the following error appears:

e1.png

we solved this error previously in another client by enabling the "Endpoint Connect VPN" blade in the deployment tab of SmartEndpoint (as mentioned in the error), but in this particular case the icon is gray (disabled) and can't enable it (maybe some license is missing??)

e2.png

Is there a way to solve this issue? I need to install SBA and also keep the VPN agent but don't understand why these Check Point products are incompatible with each other

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Admin
Admin

Re: SandBlast Agent Installation with Endpoint Connect VPN

Jump to solution

The VPN (only) clients are basically the full Endpoint client without all the other blades.
If you need SBA + the VPN client on the same machine, they need to be deployed as a single bundle from SmartEndpoint.
The VPN client can still be used to connect to third parties in this situation.

The only thing I can think of is your client doesn't have a license for Remote Access.
I believe current SBA bundles include it, but older ones may not have.

2 Replies
Admin
Admin

Jump to solution

The VPN (only) clients are basically the full Endpoint client without all the other blades.
If you need SBA + the VPN client on the same machine, they need to be deployed as a single bundle from SmartEndpoint.
The VPN client can still be used to connect to third parties in this situation.

The only thing I can think of is your client doesn't have a license for Remote Access.
I believe current SBA bundles include it, but older ones may not have.

Jump to solution
Thank you @PhoneBoy for your answer. I was thinking it was a license issue as well.

Considering that SBA is a subscription service, it should also be possible to update new bundles (with new blades included) also to customers with active services and not only the new ones.

0 Kudos