cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeffCote
Explorer

Web Server error on 81.10.10 Spark Appliance ( 1500, 1600 ) SMP managed

Hi everyone.
Since the 81.10.10 firmware on Quantum Spark appliances ( managed through the Spark Management Platform) several of the firewall i manage get the same type of error.

It begins with error 00362, then after a while, it disconnect from the SMP cloud services and go into Outgoing policies only.

Those firewalls also generate system logs with this entry:

fwobj_get_converted_set_as_string: Conversion failed with error: /usr/local/share/lua/5.1/conversion/convert.lua:0: /usr/local/share/lua/5.1/conversion/convert.lua:0: conversion.convert.handle_match: services in /opt/fw1/conf/objects.conv

Anyone else encountered that ?

Thanks 

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Lesley
Leader Leader
Leader

Try disconnecting the device from SMP and reconnecting it.

-------
If you like this post please give a thumbs up(kudo)! 🙂
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I would definitely open TAC case for that.

Andy

0 Kudos
JeffCote
Explorer

We opened 3 by now.
But it always ended up with TAC suggesting a factory reset of the appliance.

0 Kudos
Dafna
Employee
Employee

HI,

Please open a task.

Is it possible to get access to your gateway via reach my device?

Thanks 

Dafna

0 Kudos
samadhi
Explorer

Hi,

I have the same issue with several 1570s using R81.10.10_996002945. We've seen the same issues with all R81.10.10 releases.

Any useful suggestions, other than resetting the appliance to factory defaults ?

PS: Disconnecting from cloud would sometime result in an inaccessible device.

Cheers,
Sam

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Do you have TAC case opened for the issue?

Andy

0 Kudos
samadhi
Explorer

Hi,

Will be able to open TAC case soonest tomorrow.
Had quite a few TAC cases along the way, after 81.10.10 release. Recommendation received here, repeatedly: resetting to factory defaults or downgrade. The latter was the best option for us, most of the time.

The very last encounter of the issue appeared one hour ago, on a otherwise working device until we created a new Network Object (DHCP reservation for a certain MAC address).

Since device is in production disconnecting from SMP is not an option. Deleting the newly created Network Object had no effect.

Was kinda hoping for a "magic" solution to rebuild the fw rules from CLI. Pushing reapply of current plan from SMP or fetching new rules in SMB UI had no effect.

Thanks,
Sam

0 Kudos
Amir_Ayalon
Employee
Employee

Hi Sam

when opening an SR please ask TAC to open a Task for R&D.

we will look into it.

thanks

0 Kudos
samadhi
Explorer

Hi,

TAC tichet opened: 6-0004036075

Cheers,
Stefan

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I hope they provide you with something good. I know this can be frustrating situation, as we all always try to avoid rebuilding a fw.

Andy

0 Kudos
JeffCote
Explorer

Had to open yet ANOTHER ticket since yet ANOTHER of the firewall we manage just had the problem after creating a rule.

Service Request# : 6-0004042344

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events