cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mark_Edwards
Contributor

Quantum Spark 1600 - show configuration issue

Hi,

We have a Quantum Spark 1600 device running R81.10.05 (996001305).

Configured BGP successfully to another Check Point gateway but noticed the following issues:

1. Adding a Peer group via Web UI does not reflect in the WEB UI 

2. In clish you cannot see your BGP configuration, can only run the "show bgp .." commands.

It would be nice to be able to run commands like you can in GAIA like "show configuration bgp", etc.

Is this in the pipeline?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Are the BGP commands present in the full show configuration output?

According to sk178604 (reference: 01475633) dynamic routing configuration should appear in the CLI show configuration output, I would suggest a TAC case if you see different. 

Alternatively you're also welcome to try the newer release firmware being R81.10.07

Other/new command variations are likely to be deemed RFEs that you would need to take with your local CP SE.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

As @Chris_Atkinson said, maybe update to latest code and see if it works. I just tried on version you have and it was exact same behavior, though show configuration bgp command works just fine from clish on regular Gaia.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

To add to my 1st response, unless something was drastically changed in clish in the brand new firmware, I highly doubt behavior would be any diifferent. I just did a little check and on regular Gaia, if you are in clish and type show configuration and hit Tab, it gives you all the options you can type. In embedded Gaia, that is NOT the case, does not give a single thing.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sorry to "bombard" you wuth replies, but below is same as normal Gaia.

Andy

Screenshot_1.png

0 Kudos
Mark_Edwards
Contributor

Looks like it is related to sk164018.

There might be missing info in "show configuration" relating to dynamic routing

Going to update firmware to latest

the_rock
Legend
Legend

That sounds most logical at this time.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events