Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomas_Hesse
Participant

connection Issue running a Quantum SASE client (Perimeter81) behind a Spark appliance

Hi,

using the Perimeter81 client behind a spark appliance the network connection to the P81 private or public network didn't work. The connection went down after some seconds. Concerning the logs of the Spark appliance nothing had been blocked but running a zdebug drop you can see "dropped by fwmultik_process_f2p_cookie_inner Reason: PSL Drop: ADVP" messages for port 51821.  To get it running I had  added a dedicate Service for the WireGuard  UDP ports 51821, 8000 and  8055 with the Protocol Type None and put them in a allow rule.

Thomas

2 Replies
GuyA
Explorer

Hi, connection with the agent requires several ports to be reachable and not blocked over the network. 

The list of required ports and destinations are listed at: https://support.perimeter81.com/docs/can-t-connect-perimeter-s-internet-connection-troubleshooting-g....

Guy

0 Kudos
Pedro_Espindola
Advisor

I also had issues. Traffic on port 51821 was being dropped with the following error: "Violated Unidirectional Connection".

I was able to make it work after creating services for ports 51821, 8000, 8055 and creating a rule explicitly allowing the service group instead of using a rule with service=any.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events