Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
George_Wolf
Explorer

secure remote vpn pops up

my office has secure remote vpn e80.70 9860001031 and sometimes rebooting in the office (internal network) the box will pop up.  Majority of the time it doesn't but some people get this more then others.  I'd think someone else would have this same kind of issue as I was able to find much info about disabling it.   I don't wish to disable I wish to know

if there is anything I can do to fix this?  I'm unsure how it makes the decision to pop up or not pop up and wondering if

it maybe just because sometimes the network isn't seen by the computer or something like that at the time the program runs?  any help appreciated

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

It would help if you posted a screenshot of what you're seeing or describe in more detail what the pop-up is.

0 Kudos
George_Wolf
Explorer

Hey Dameon, it's just the remote connect client will pop up like always on is on when it isn't and it doesn't appear like the gateway is set to always on .. which I understand can overwrite the client

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Maybe the client is trying to connect to something inside the encryption domain?

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events