Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zinger
Participant

Server certificate error

Hi everybody! I have an issue, even if it's not a problem to connect with remote access (in the picture bellow), but i want to fix it. Where or how I can create and define certificate to remote access clients?

Updating Media

Thanks!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

You would always see such a warning presented when connecting very first time to the gateway. AFAIK, dont believe there is a way to circumvent that. It only comes up once, never again.

0 Kudos
Zinger
Participant

Hi, thank you for the reply, but i face this warning constantly when trying to connect with remote ssl.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

What is the gw/client version?

0 Kudos
Zinger
Participant

GW version is r81.10, this is a clientless access via browser

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

So old school ssl extender method?

0 Kudos
Zinger
Participant

yes ) the customer have only 5 concurrent conections, and use it only for RDP, for him it's difficult to instruct every employee for how install/update and do other things. So this option of connecting through a browser is more convenient and practical for him

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Either way, looking at your attachment again, it makes me wonder if cert presented by the gateway is okay. Can you verify the cert is valid on gateway object?

0 Kudos
Zinger
Participant

Now I asked the customer to show certificate and attaching photo, as you see with certificate everything is fine:

cert.jpg

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thats internal CA, Im talking about gateway vpn cert.

0 Kudos
svori
Contributor
Contributor

You need a certificate that is trusted by the clients, and then install for the VPN portal.

The internal certificate will always give a warning if it is not already trusted by the clients.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

100%, thats good point.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events