cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kurt_Abela
Contributor

Remote Access VPN - ISP redudancy

Dear all,

has anyone ever configured Remote Access VPN on an r80.10 mgmt/gw over multiple external links? I am following page 115 of the admin guide http://dl3.checkpoint.com/paid/6a/6a0e3e8c9db992d73daca54eefada918/CP_R80.10_RemoteAccessVPN_AdminGu... 

But i am only able to connect on first try as per sk92383.

Now, sk114623 and sk113617 show that this is actually not supported, albeit that the SKs are a bit old. But why does it explain how to configure this in admin guide if it is not properly supported?

many thanks for your feedback,

Kurt

3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

I assume you mean this guide: Remote Access VPN R80.10 (Part of Check Point Infinity) 

And you're referring to this section: Configuring Link Selection for Remote Access Only

You can use Link Selection for Remote Access Clients without ISP Redundancy.

If you have a need for both features, this is not currently supported as mentioned in the SKs.

This should probably be noted in the documentation to reduce confusion.

Kurt_Abela
Contributor

Thanks for your quick reply. It is strange that there are fields to configure in GUIDBedit but only mainIP seems to work. It is a rather big limitation considering most other vendors support this.

Thanks for your assistance.

Kurt

John_Colfer
Contributor

Hi Guys

Is this feature still unsupported? IE when ISP redundancy kicks in and the secondary link is live, Remote Access clients cannot connect to seconday ISP.

Best regards

John

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events