cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wyman
Contributor
Jump to solution

Office Mode IP Failure

Hi. A few of our users have had an issue connecting to our VPN, they've been getting the "Office Mode IP Assignment failure - all IP address were allocated or the user is not authorized to receive an IP address from the gateway" error.

From what I can tell, it might be because we don't have enough licenses for everyone to connect. I have used the following commands to get a look at how many licenses are in use:

fw tab -t om_assigned_ips -s

fw tab -t sslt_om_ip_params -s

The affected users have tried connecting via SNX and the Mac Endpoint Security client. My question is: how can I find out how many licenses we are covered for or is there another cause for this?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion
Either all leases are given, due to a longer lease time. Other option is indeed the license limit is reached.
You can see in SmartView Monitor how many users are connected at any given time (at least at the moment you look)
In SmartUpdate (manage Licenses and Packages) you should be able to see the license you have attached to your management and per license you should be able to see the number of users allowed by that license.
Regards, Maarten

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion
Either all leases are given, due to a longer lease time. Other option is indeed the license limit is reached.
You can see in SmartView Monitor how many users are connected at any given time (at least at the moment you look)
In SmartUpdate (manage Licenses and Packages) you should be able to see the license you have attached to your management and per license you should be able to see the number of users allowed by that license.
Regards, Maarten
0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events