cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abihsot__
Advisor

MAB - disable web credentials popup

Hello,

is there a way to disable "web credentials" popup for particular web application in Mobile Access (R80.20)?

image.png

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

That's possible and you have to configure the MOB application object:

MOB_singleSignOn.PNG

Wolfgang

0 Kudos
abihsot__
Advisor

oh, sorry, it is not what I meant. 

Mobile access portal authentication is separate from web app and I don't need SSO.

For some web apps portal detects authentication request and displays this "web credentials" page, while for others it just displays original web app. I would like to control this behavior.

0 Kudos
Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

abihsot__,

your described behaviour is controlled by the shown feature.

If the user starts the web application, the portal tries to use the login credentials of the authenticated user.

If this is not successfull the website of the web application is shown. But if you don't want to use the SSO feature you can disable these :

MOB_singleSignOn2.PNG

I'm sure, this is what you want to do.

Wolfgang

0 Kudos
abihsot__
Advisor

Thanks for reply. This is not the case. Please note that SSO is NOT enabled. 

Web application has regular login/password fields to enter the password, however gateway probably detects something (kerberos, ntlm etc) and gives this screen as in the screenshot. It would all be fine if it accept properly username/password, however I fail to login while going directly it works fine. 

That's why I want to "disable" this feature for particular application in order to identify which step is causing problem.

0 Kudos
AntonKa
Employee Alumnus
Employee Alumnus

The popup in question is triggered if application web server is asking for HTTP level authentication via HTTP 401 response.

It this case, in order to get access to resource, MAB will ask user for his credentials for that application. 

If SSO is enabled MAB can, based on configuration, ether try to use portal credentials or ask user once and store his answer on GW for future usage.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events