cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anders_Gustafss
Explorer

How do I do an "or" chooise in $FWDIR/conf/local.scv

Hi,

We have been using a SCV register check on our Windows 10 computers Mobile VPN clients for some years but we placed the registry check value in a "bad place" so every time we upgrade Window 10 the registry is updated and our registry value is deleted. 
Now we want to change the registry value to a "safer place" in registry and want to complement the $FWDIR/conf/local.scvfile with an "or" chooise so we can push out new Windows 10 images with the updated place i registry.

So my question is, how do we do an "or" chooise between two registry values in $FWDIR/conf/local.scv?

I can´t find any examples how to do this, but I hope it isn´t impossible and that someone know how to do it.

Regards
Anders

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Here's a slightly modified example from: https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Remote-Access-VPN/Real-World-local-scv-Example/m-p/81381/highlig... 

: (RegMonitor
			:type (plugin)
			:parameters (
				:begin_or (1)
                                        :string ("SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Domain=DomainA")
					:string ("SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip\Parameters\Domain=DomainB")
				:end (or1)
				:begin_admin (admin)
					:send_log (alert)
					:mismatchmessage ("Must be member of DomainA or DomainB")
				:end (admin)
			)
		)

0 Kudos
Anders_Gustafss
Explorer

Many thank´s PhoneBoy, you made my day 🙂

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events