Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor
Jump to solution

Chrome/Edge SNX disconnections on R81.10 Take 45

I've opened an SR but I wonder if there are others with the same experience.

The fix described in sk173765 worked on R81.10 Take 30.

Since Take 45, the disconnections happen with the messages in cshell.elg even though the hotfix has been applied again on top of it.

Since the SR explains the hotfix is for Take 22 and above, I would think it stays applicable.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MaksimBahunou
Employee
Employee

The new hotfix has been released. Please read sk173765 for details.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
11 Replies
MaksimBahunou
Employee
Employee

Hi @Alex- 

Indeed, the hotfix from sk173765 stopped working some time ago. The issue is related to the JavaScript execution in the browser and does not depend on the gateway codebase. Most likely, it just so happened that the browser update came out around the same time when the Jumbo was installed.

We are working on a new approach, but there is no final solution yet. Please keep tracking sk173765. We will update it as soon as we have a new hotfix.

0 Kudos
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

Thanks for the follow-up. I've indeed received custom files to try on the gateway until something permanent is put in place.

0 Kudos
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

The first updated js package didn't prove conclusive and I've received yet another one from TAC.

I will test it this week.

0 Kudos
Alex-
Advisor
Advisor

The latest hotfix I've received seems to be the good one. No disconnections for at least half a day.

0 Kudos
MaksimBahunou
Employee
Employee

Hi @Alex- 

Glad to hear that 🙂

0 Kudos
CheckPointerXL
Advisor

hello, which one?

0 Kudos
vinhtaca
Participant

Hi we installed take 66 (R81.10) and the problem is not fixed. on going SR still

Thanks

0 Kudos
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Do you have the fix from sk173765 applied?

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
MaksimBahunou
Employee
Employee

The new hotfix has been released. Please read sk173765 for details.

0 Kudos
Dreyfuss
Contributor

Hi there! As a workaround solution, you can use the IE11 compatibility mode in Edge.

0 Kudos
vinhtaca
Participant

Hi, we have been with E11 workaround for some time. We are still experiencing the problem even after recent jumpo hotfix. We are at R81.10 with take 66. We have a case remains opened with Checkpoint. Anyone has any luck with this issue? Thanks

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events