Did you mean: 

R81.10 SmartConsole Build #425 has been released today

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee
0 3 251

Jumbo Hotfix Accumulator.jpg

Hi All

R81.10 SmartConsole Build #425 has been released today and is available for download.

For more info please refer to SmartConsole documentation (R81.10

New: Starting from R81.10, SmartConsole automatically updates to the latest Build, as long as you have an Internet connection. The update is rolled out gradually and should be completed within 1 week. It is not necessary to download and install newer builds manually.

Thanks,

Release Operations groups

3 Comments
CaseyB
Advisor

Not sure if it's just me, but I cannot download the update.

"Missing software subscription to download this file."

MatanYanay
Employee
Employee

Hi @CaseyB 

we had such a post yesterday with R81.20 build 654, its not related to the build 

the best advice I can say is to contact Account services, just call them, they are excellent in checking these things right over the phone.

below is the answer they provided yeterday to someone else:" 

"Thank you for contacting Check Point Account Services.

Please be advised that there is currently a download authentication issue that is currently effecting several users. We are aware of this issue and are working to ressolve this issue as soon as possible."

Thank you all for the help anyway,

Thanks 

Matan.

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Expected behavior if you do not have a software subscription agreement (comes with a support agreement with Check Point or a Partner).
However, the auto-update versions (either via CPUSE or within SmartConsole) don't require this, as far as I know. 

Labels