cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Monday inspiration

I wanted to share below link, as it has some amazing quotes. It got me thinking, because I heard people complain the other day about weather and some trivial things. Honestly, I wish most people knew how lucky they are compared to most people in this world, who barely survive on 1$ a day. If we all had more respect and tolerance for others, this world would be much better place.

Though its not in the list, but my FAVORITE quote ever "Racism is the worst disease"

Always respect.

Andy

https://www.timechamp.io/blogs/the-100-best-and-most-famous-quotes-of-all-time/

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AkosBakos
Advisor

I heard yesterday on radio: If you have a car, and you can go shopping with it, you in the top 10% in the World.

----------------
\m/_(>_<)_\m/
0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

That is probably true. You know what always used to make me upset bro? You see these lavish fountains around the world, like in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, etc and then I think to myself how many poor kids die every day because they dont have clean water to drink. Same with food, so much gets thrown away, yet so many people starve. So upsetting, but sadly, thats the world we live in...it seems to be more important to show off, rather than do the right thing.

You know, I always try to inspire people to help, no matter how, if they can. I been sponsoring different children for probably 15 years through organization called World Vision here in Canada and used to be 40, then 45, now its 50$ a month. I had seen that money change lives of 4 kids so far. And to me, if I was not giving that money, I probably would have wasted it on something trivial/stupid.

So, I say, always be kind, always try to help. Im not really religious person, but I do believe in Karma, it all comes back, whether you do good, or bad.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events