Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

smartconsole widget statistical table to monitor rule hits

I would like to create a widget to just monitor the number of hits in a specific layer that I have created for the block list described in the link below. 

The thing is that I can see the number of hits per source, destination ips, countries, etc but not per rules.
I add the "rule" or "access rule name" field to the statistical table widget but the rule column remains blank.
What am I missing?

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/API-CLI-Discussion/Dynamic-Block-Lists-for-Check-Point-firewalls...

0 Kudos
8 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Can you share a screenshot of it if you dont mind? If you just changed it per rule, it takes some time to update after you push the policy.

0 Kudos
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

Thanks.  You can see there the settings and the table on the middle right hand side with the rule column blank

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Would you mind share the screenshot?

0 Kudos
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

It is attached in the first post

0 Kudos
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

Try this, I made this a while back.

If you want a source and destination try to create a new widget and put it after the rule column.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

What is the cpr file? 
It fails to me with or without source and destination. If I leave the widget with just two columns "rule" and "logs" it fails and doesn't show any data too.

0 Kudos
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

cpr file is a view/report template for SmartView. You can import it.

Which version and HF do you have?

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos
Luis_Miguel_Mig
Advisor

Oh very nice view. I have just imported it but I have the same problem. See pic attached.
r80.40 take 102.

I am using ordered layers. Wondering if the issue may be related with ordered layers.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events