cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sushantjoshi
Contributor
Jump to solution

Version Property correction in SmartConsole

I was performing VSX upgrade from R80.40 to R81.20. Followed up each and every step mentioned by Checkpoint guide and did a clean install for the first gateway. While I was trying to do the vsx_util reconfigure policy was not allowed to install on the cluster of the vsx mentioning "Policy installation failed because the gateway version, as defined in SmartConsole, does not match the version installed on the gateway. To resolve this issue, correct the version property in SmartConsole or upgrade the gateway."

I am manually trying to change the Platform Version from Smart Console but it is greyed out and I cannot change the version from R80.40 to R81.20. By the looks of thing, I will not be able to install policy until I change the Cluster version from R80.40 to R81.20 in Smart Console.

Anyone faced such issue before ? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sushantjoshi
Contributor

Hello, Thank you for your reply.

I totally missed that part . I figured out that after few mins and was able to upgrade it.

Thanks 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

Before doing vsx_util reconfigure, you need to perform vsx_util upgrade. Did you do that?

sushantjoshi
Contributor

Hello, Thank you for your reply.

I totally missed that part . I figured out that after few mins and was able to upgrade it.

Thanks 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events