Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Donnayowel
Participant
Jump to solution

Upgrade Firewall

Hi Everyone,

I need your help, I want to give my client a solution to upgrade their Firewall.

And I need to make some of presentations about the reason, so I want to give information about their utilization, session, and etc since 1 year using the Checkpoint Security Gateway.

How I can find utilization, sessions conccuerent, and etc since 1 years ago to customer ? Or if you have another advice please let me know.

Because I want to make a graph to show if since their use the Firewall the percentage utilization up by month or another.

Thanks

Donal

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

cpview gathers this sort of data unless you've disabled it.
You can use DiagnosticsView to visualize that data.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

cpview gathers this sort of data unless you've disabled it.
You can use DiagnosticsView to visualize that data.

Wolfgang
Authority
Authority

@Donnayowel 

CPViewer - visualize your cpview/cpinfo files in 5 minute will be a really nice solution to get some fine graphs for CPU, network utilization and some more.

Export the cpview database from the gateway or create a cpinfo file. These files can be imported to cpviewer and visualized.

Wolfgang

Emanuel_Miut
Participant

Are you looking for a hardware refresh or a software upgrade?

You can get really nice graphs from GUI or you can use from CLI the cpview as stated above to see the utilization.

There are several optimizations that you can do that could help. Also if you want to do a hardware refresh a good reason would be EoL devices. You can also check for excessive interface drops, acceleration stats and more.

Donnayowel
Participant

Hi Imanuel

I looking for Hardware refreshment.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events