cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Network_M
Collaborator
Jump to solution

Total bandwith of interfaces and each IP

1. Is it possible to see in/out traffic (total bandwidth) of each interface of Checkpoint as graph in Management? How?

2. How to see this kind of VIEW in Management: All IP addresses that destinated to Internet and their traffic near them (sorted by traffic). For example, Source IP:192.168.120.1 Destination:Internet Traffic total:5GB

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

You're likely have to enable these settings to see the pertinent data in a SmartView Monitor:

and call-up Smartview Monitor, somewhat counter-intuitively, not from SmartView, but from "Tunnel And User Monitoring:

View solution in original post

10 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

This depends on the version you are using. What do you have, both MGMT and GW versions?

0 Kudos
Network_M
Collaborator

R 80.10. Both MGMT and GWs

0 Kudos
Yuri_Slobodyany
Collaborator

The SmartView Monitor (licensed feature) has always been the answer to such needs, not sure about all the hot new features of R80.xx but logically doubt Checkpoint would provide the same information for free, undermining everyone who pays/paid for SmartView Monitor lic.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/yurislobodyanyuk/
0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

R80.X does not have anything new for the matter at this point in time. My reason for asking about the version is that although SmartViewMmonitor GUI client exists, R80.X SmartConsole package, it's not available through SmartConsole itself. Also, config is a bit different in order to make it work. 

Any yes, Advanced Networking license (which includes not only Monitoring, but also Clustering and many other popular features) should be attached to the GW in question

0 Kudos
Network_M
Collaborator

We have license for SmarView Monitor, but how to exactly see traffic?

0 Kudos
Vladimir
Champion
Champion

You're likely have to enable these settings to see the pertinent data in a SmartView Monitor:

and call-up Smartview Monitor, somewhat counter-intuitively, not from SmartView, but from "Tunnel And User Monitoring:

Network_M
Collaborator

In my SmartConsole, there is no "External Apps". How to find it?

0 Kudos
Jerry
Mentor
Mentor

under the LOG section Smiley Happy should be there ... no?

Jerry
Network_M
Collaborator

Too much thanks, I have found! Now I can see what I want.

0 Kudos
Network_M
Collaborator

It shows only real time BANDWITH of interfaces. Can we see its history? For example, last month.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events