cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stefan71
Explorer

SmartView Audit log export R81

Hello,

my question is: can i change the time / date format in the SmartView Web Application for the Audit log export ?

the problem is, i used the SmartConsole application for the log export and used a powershell script to adapt it for security auditing then saving it as an excel file. 

Now i cant export in the application anymore, i have to use the Web thingy. Fine so far, but in the CSV export there is an additional comma in the time / date field, which of course causes trouble in a comma seperated csv file.

kr

Stefan

0 Kudos
3 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

If SmartView is not exporting in a proper CSV format, that should be addressed as a TAC case.
As far as changing the format beyond that, I suspect that's an RFE. 

genisis__
Leader Leader
Leader

May not be the correct place to post this, but are you able to confirm if Log Exporter on R81 exports the audit logs by default?  I've configured this via the new GUI frontend in the management object, but SOC team are indicating that no audit logs are appearing.

0 Kudos
fllangari
Explorer
Explorer

Hi @Stefan71 Did you could change the format date ?

I need change the format date in the smartview, appear the date in this format 25/05/2022 22:36:43 and need month/date/year and the hour in other column.

Best regards

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events