Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JP_Rex
Collaborator
Collaborator

Office365 Third Party Domains

Hello,

we get a validation error with the updatable object "office365 Third Party Domains".

I cant find it at Microsoft (Microsoft 365 endpoints - Microsoft 365 Enterprise | Microsoft Learn).

Does anyone know when it was removed? 

Is there a SK with instructions how to remove it from the policy?

Regards

Peter

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Christoph
Collaborator

Hey,

I just stumbled over this on a customer firewall. The usual cloudguard off|on didn't fix the issue. Checked here, found your post...

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Let me test it in R81.20 lab. I will also check out R82 as well and report back.

Andy

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just checked my labs, same in R82, definitely not there. Can you not just delete it from policy and save or it complains even if you do that?

Andy

JP_Rex
Collaborator
Collaborator

Of Course I can and so does the customer. This is a highly used object it would be nice to have an "official" statement (@PhoneBoy) for the documentation and the compliance report.

regards

Peter

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Fair enough.

0 Kudos
Christoph
Collaborator

Can confirm, looks like it's really gone. I was a bit confused, as the object isn't used in the policy. The validation pane (I know preview) showed two errors. Last week there were none.

So this brings it back to @JP_Rex question. How to proceed. For me it's just "delete this object by myself"? For people using this object, the use the 365services object, which will for an allow but not deny rule.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

There might be new updatable object coming soon, who knows : - )

0 Kudos
JP_Rex
Collaborator
Collaborator

That depends on MicroSoft not on Check Point. It was MS who created a new structure. This Structure is just reflected in the Object

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thats 100% true, for sure.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events