cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darren_Fine
Collaborator
Jump to solution

No data under Smartview Monitor User Vpns after upgrade R81

We have started to roll out R81 to clients.

I noticed on an upgrade last night that the SmartView Monitor shows "No Data" under the Users section (which usually shows user based remote access info). If I check vpn tu or under cpview there are 100's of users connected to the vpn. (I even connected to the vpn just as an additional check) . However nothing is listed in Smartview Monitor.

I tried to install Jumbo Hotfix ongoing take 44 but this made no difference.

I then went to 2 other clients that we have upgraded recently and checked - the same issue is present  - no data under Smartview Monitor but under vpn tu or cpview there are users connected.

Anyone else have this issue ?

<I have opened a TAC case- just sharing info>

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Peter_Lyndley
Advisor
Advisor

My colleague tells me there is a Smartconsole 'fixed' version that you can obtain from TAC to resolve this issue

View solution in original post

7 Replies
Maik1
Contributor

Hi,

I have the same problem. I upgraded to R81 on Monday. I'll report back if I find anything. Please tell me what the Tac Team tells you.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Hainich
Collaborator

iam running r81 take 36 and its the same.

0 Kudos
FBattistin
Participant

Hi,

same issue after R81 upgrade, HF 36.

0 Kudos
Danny
Champion Champion
Champion

I created a Show VPN Users SmartConsole Extension so you don't have to open the legacy SmartView Monitor anymore.

0 Kudos
Daniel_Hainich
Collaborator

hi danny,

i found your extension and it is very helpful. but i would be nice when the old legacy monitor should show the users again.

0 Kudos
Collaborator

Hi,

Is there any update on this issue? I still have the same problem.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Peter_Lyndley
Advisor
Advisor

My colleague tells me there is a Smartconsole 'fixed' version that you can obtain from TAC to resolve this issue

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events