Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tal_Ben_Bassat
Employee
Employee

Looking for your feedback to expand the Quantum automations in Infinity Playblocks 🌟

Hi everyone,

Infinity Playblocks is a powerful automation platform that enhances security operations by connecting various Check Point solutions, including Quantum, Harmony, and third-party security tools. Playblocks reads logs, triggers automated responses, and performs actions like isolating hosts, blocking IPs, and notifying administrators when threats are detected. 

We’re looking for your feedback and ideas for automation use cases that can enhance your daily security processes.

• Are there specific alerts or notifications you would like to receive from Playblocks?
  • Is there any action you would like to automate that could strengthen security in your environment?

We would love to hear your input! 🚀

Please share your thoughts in the comments or reach out to me directly at talbb@checkpoint.com .

Additionally, if you're interested in a one-on-one session to explore how Playblocks can further enhance your Quantum Management, just let me know!

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Thanks,

Tal

1 Reply
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey @Tal_Ben_Bassat 

I recall when my colleague and I tested it while back, there was an issue where we could not exmpt whole subnet, but rather just a single IP address. Not sure if thats still the case or not.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events