Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carlos20g
Participant

How to resolve the browser warnings (Cert) on the security management server web portal (Gaia)

Hi all,

Does anyone know why the security management server doesnt have this option of importing our own cert to avoid browser warnings like the security gateways do have? how do you resolve the browser cert warning issue on the GAIA and Smartview portals on the Security managament server?

We got browser warning and self assign certs issue on the smartview web interface and we would like to try creating or importing a new one.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Hey mate,

I think this is related to the post you had the other day, Im fairly sure. Did you end up following the sk you mentioned? Also, if you have valid .p12 cert, you can easily import it in the section you highlighted in the screepcap.

Also, SKs @G_W_Albrecht sent are good reference.

Andy

0 Kudos
Carlos20g
Participant

Hi Andy,

Yes I did follow it, but the steps are not a root signed CA.  it is more like for a self signed cert?.

I can have the valid .p12 but the  security management server doesnt have that option on general properties. The only option will e doing on the clish which I think there is a video on how to do it

thanks

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Let me play around later on in mgmt  ICA page, have to study for CCTE exam Friday, haha 🙂

0 Kudos
Carlos20g
Participant

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Just having lunch now, but also taking short break from studying : - ). Let me fire up ICA mgmt tool and see whats going on there. Will update you later.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events