Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andersplarsson
Contributor

How do I create a report with a summary of policys in "Logs & Monitor" SmartConsole 80.30

Hi,

I want to create a report that will give me these basic data in a report that  can be loaded ( and some case scheduled to be sent out by mail to administrators):

- Number of Rules in each policy (accepts rules, drop rules & reject rules)

-Number of disabled rules in policy

-Number of rules in each policy that have zero hits

Is this something that can be done? Have not found any summary in SmartConsole 80.30 what so ever. Can see from old snapshots of R77.30 in there was at least a "Overview" with this information which I do not find in the newer version. 

This must be something that can be done I believe and someone out there got the know-how right?

Best Regards,

Anders 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I could be wrong, but I dont think you can do something like this directly from that tab...mind you, there should be an option at the bottom left to open "old" smart view monitor and then you can see if there are options there for what you are looking for. Or, you can open smart view monitor separately from program files(x86)/checkpoint/smart console/R80.30 and then look for SVmonitor. I will check this in my lab and see whats available.

Andy

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Im sorry, but I cant find it at all...I looked in both R80.40 and R81, but cant see what you are after. maybe someone from R&D can chime in?

Andy

0 Kudos
andersplarsson
Contributor

Hi,

Basicly I just want some type of summary of number of rules (enabled and disabled) that exists in each policy and if a report could be made with this information that is just a plus.

Regards,

Anders

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: CPX 2024 Recap

Tue 30 Apr 2024 @ 03:00 PM (CDT)

EMEA: CPX 2024 Recap

Thu 02 May 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)

APAC: What's new in R82

Tue 23 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (EDT)

East US: What's New in R82

Thu 25 Apr 2024 @ 11:00 AM (SGT)