Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
the_rock
Legend
Legend
Jump to solution

Export of rules with zero hits in dashboard

Hi everyone,

I saw some posts about this before, but there was never a confirmation if this was ever available. I am trying to export rules in excel format for a customer that requested list of rules with zero hits, but does not seem its possible. I exported all the rules and can filter for example for any disabled rules, but I dont see column anywhere in excel file for hits, though hits column is enabled in dashboard.

Any idea if this is possible in R81 at all? It is cloud mgmt, but I dont think that makes any difference. 

Also, another thing I noticed, though this could be pure cosmetic is that all 100 some NAT rules show zero hits, which also makes no sense, since we know bunch of them are getting hit for sure.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
35 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Agree 100%. It would be awesome feature to have, for sure. I also made another post about https inspection policy rules hits and hopefully that will also be integrated at some point in future releases, lets see.

Sergei_Karpovit
Participant

were there any updates to your question? we are as well looking for a report that will have another column, which will show “Rule Last Used” information, which is available via Dashboard when you hover mouse over the hit number as well in rule details information? this would be very helpful. When we do export, it doesn't give you an option to select which data you want to export, but providing that future, would greatly benefit everyone. 

0 Kudos
Sergei_Karpovit
Participant

Is it possible to add another column to report which will show “Rule Last Used” information, which is available via Dashboard when you hover mouse over the hit number as well in rule details information? this would be very helpful. When we do export, it doesn't give you an option to select which data you want to export, but providing that future, would greatly benefit everyone. Thank you

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Interesting question, I dont see that anywhere either, not sure if its possible.

Andy

0 Kudos
Sergei_Karpovit
Participant

if they can get count data, getting the date of the last hit shouldn't be an issue :), especially that info is available via Dashboard in 2 places.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Thats true, as long as hit count is enabled, it will show last hit, agree : - )

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events