Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KM1895
Contributor
Contributor
Jump to solution

Compliance blade security best practices hit counter is not showing

hi,

I have been searching for a way to create new security best practices based on hit counter activity,  so that we can get rules not being used flagged, and then disabled.

But when trying to create a new best practice, the Hit Counter field is not showing when trying to create this.

Is there something im missing? I have just activated the compliance blade, and left everything as default so far, but havent seen anywhere to have Hit Counter added as an option in Security best practices.

The mgmt server is R80.40

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hi, indeed hit count field was available in R77 and returned the default BP “FW-145” to display access rules that have zero hit counts on the last 6 months.

In R80 it is no longer working. We have fixed the hit count option so customers can custom an new Best Practice for the previous 3 months by default, and other desired time frames. The fix will be merged into R81.10.

See screenshot of the user defined best practice that checks zero hit levels in R81.10.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hi, indeed hit count field was available in R77 and returned the default BP “FW-145” to display access rules that have zero hit counts on the last 6 months.

In R80 it is no longer working. We have fixed the hit count option so customers can custom an new Best Practice for the previous 3 months by default, and other desired time frames. The fix will be merged into R81.10.

See screenshot of the user defined best practice that checks zero hit levels in R81.10.

KM1895
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

Thanks for the quick reply. Looks like i will have to look into another way of checking this. r81.10 still some time before release, i guess.

0 Kudos
Peter_Lyndley
Advisor
Advisor

Hi Corinne, is there any chance the fix will be back-ported to R81 ? 

thanks

Peter

0 Kudos
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hello Peter, which version exactly did you had in mind ?

TX

Corinne

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events