Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbh80
Employee
Employee
Jump to solution

Compliance Blade email alerts

Hello all, I'm looking for some assistance with compliance blade configurations. Specifically I'm trying to setup email notifications for alerts that come out of the compliance blade. We have the blade running and the alerts come up on the dashboard view with not issue. 

In the settings I have enabled the checkbox for "Enable Email notifications for Security Alerts" however, I cannot find anywhere else to configure the email addresses that the notifications should go to. Secondly, I am not seeing where to configure or select an SMTP server to use. I haven't been able to find anything in the R80 (ATRG) admin guide which covers this. What am I missing? Many thanks

mbh80_0-1623088306553.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mbh80
Employee
Employee

The solution I was looking for was a configuration in the MDS. In the MDS, Logs and Monitor > Reports, I configured scheduled reports and added the SMTP server and defined the email addresses. In addition, you can select all CMAs or specific CMAs in the environment. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Corinne_Vakulen
Employee
Employee

Hi,

Initially the setup is done through Gaia portal. (see attached guidance PDF from our admin guide).

I hope it helps.

Corinne

mbh80
Employee
Employee

Thank you for your reply, I will try this out and post results.

0 Kudos
mbh80
Employee
Employee

The solution I was looking for was a configuration in the MDS. In the MDS, Logs and Monitor > Reports, I configured scheduled reports and added the SMTP server and defined the email addresses. In addition, you can select all CMAs or specific CMAs in the environment. 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events