instead of staying on the limitations let's elaborate on the positive:
Benefits of linux-based demo mode in R80.10:
Before R80, the following features only used to work with a "real server" aka buy a license if you want to see for sure, but with R80.10, because even the demo environment is a full-blown operating system with validations and processes, you can run the following IN DEMO MODE:
1. Multiple users having different permission profiles to view/edit aspects of SmartConsole
2. Packet mode search on the rulebase
3. Compliance security alerts
4. Command line validation support - everything is safe when changing via command line
5. Interaction from configuration and logs - add exceptions, view relevant logs for rule, create hosts from logs.
6. You can share your demo environment with others, using your demo ID. So you can create a customized view and have others work on it as well.