Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Usercenter_Gene
Participant
Jump to solution

Check Point Multi-Domain R80.10 Stuck during Import Procedure

Hello,

We are trying to migrate a Primary Multi-Domain Server from R77.30 to R80.10 but are stuck on the following message:

----------------------------------------
--- Starting Import Procedure ---
----------------------------------------

Importing Multi-Domain Server data
Upgrading Databases:
Importing Multi-Domain Server Databases.

we used the mds_setup export and the mds_import scripts.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Greetings,

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Depending on the number of Domains and if you have chosen to include log files, this can take multiple hours to complete.

Regards, Maarten

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Maarten_Sjouw
Champion
Champion

Depending on the number of Domains and if you have chosen to include log files, this can take multiple hours to complete.

Regards, Maarten
Usercenter_Gene
Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your answer, actually we have only 2 Domains and the log files are not included.

When we used the pre-upgrade verifier we got no errors but a couple of warning that we plan to resolv after the upgrade to R80.10.

anyone have any ideas please ?

Thanks

Best regards

0 Kudos
Oliver_Fink
Advisor
Advisor

I do not see any error message in your description. Do you see running processes that indicate an import? That is what I would look for.

I guess that mds_import writes some logs (MDS import fails on the Secondary MDS). That is the second place I would have a look at. As long as lines are added to this log I would wait. "tail -f <logname>" is your friend.

Usercenter_Gene
Participant

Thank you guys for you answers, the import process took 3 hours to finish the job.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events