cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marcinw
Contributor

CPview on R80.30 wrong Mbps indications

Hi , 

Just after upgrading from 77.30 to 80.30 I've noticed that cpview shows wrong bandwidth utilization, I run speedtest with 100 Mbs but cpview show around 10 (please check attachment) Is there any bug or do I have to configure something ?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I checked this for couple of my customers and its very accurate. Though they are both on R80.40 version, cant speak for R80.30...maybe you can check with TAC on it.

Andy

0 Kudos
marcinw
Contributor

sorry, actualy you are right FW is on 80.30 , but mgmt 80.40, so it is working for you not for me 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Well, that should not matter at all actually...you might want to open TAC case and have them check, for sure.

Andy

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

By the way, maybe I calculated this wrong, where did you get number 10 Mbps from that screenshot?

0 Kudos
marcinw
Contributor

The last column "Mbp" shows 10 times less value than should 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Normal;ly, I always look at the end where you add them all together or did you only calculate for one specific interface?

0 Kudos
marcinw
Contributor

on 77.30 I had no problem with that, bandwidth utilization was always accurate on each interface , also I see there is no "top protocols" , "top connections". 

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

Sorry, but Im out of ideas really...I would suggest open TAC case and show them exactly that. I cant say for sure if its something with R80.30, but I had not seen this problem in R8040, so one thing you could do is upgrade the firewall.

Andy

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events