Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LeeBingKang
Advisor
Jump to solution

CPU model for CheckPoint smart-1 600-S

Hi all,

Recently, I have a client woudl like to know the Check Point smart-1 600-S in detail. However, I failed to provide him the detail of the machine itself as the spreadsheet only show number of t the CPU core on itt. Hence, we would like to seek for your suggestion or recommendation to find this kind of resource 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LeeBingKang
Advisor

Hi All,

I able to get it from CheckPoint Partner Alliance "CPPA" via email (cppa@checkpoint.com). Hence, you guys may give a try to get the CPU model of the appliance which you want to know in future.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

Check Point don't publish the details of the internal hardware used in the appliances.

Refer also:

https://community.checkpoint.com/t5/Security-Gateways/Check-Point-Appliance-Hardware-Spec/td-p/34067

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
0 Kudos
LeeBingKang
Advisor

Hi Chris,

I did check with the link you mentioned in your last post, but don't have the smart-1 600-s. Any other resources i can refer to?

Meanwhile, I wonder why CheckPoint doesn't publish the detail of the internal hardware.

0 Kudos
LeeBingKang
Advisor

Hi All,

I able to get it from CheckPoint Partner Alliance "CPPA" via email (cppa@checkpoint.com). Hence, you guys may give a try to get the CPU model of the appliance which you want to know in future.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events