Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rafelalam
Explorer
Jump to solution

Best Practice Assessment Tool to understand Cyber risk score of Firewall

Dear Fellows,

Can you please help me by giving idea on CP BPA option equivalent to Palo Alto BPA tools?  so that i can find out current cyber risk score of the NGFW platform as well as identify scope of improvements in policy level.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

My suggestions are as follows:

1. Compliance Blade which is a feature of Management and provides guidelines for best practice, standards & regulatory based configuration compliance.

2. CheckMe an attack simulation tool that provides recommendations about configuration of enabled blades to prevent various attack types.

3. SmartOptimize a services engagement with Check Point professional services to review policy hygiene and similar.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Chris_Atkinson
Employee Employee
Employee

My suggestions are as follows:

1. Compliance Blade which is a feature of Management and provides guidelines for best practice, standards & regulatory based configuration compliance.

2. CheckMe an attack simulation tool that provides recommendations about configuration of enabled blades to prevent various attack types.

3. SmartOptimize a services engagement with Check Point professional services to review policy hygiene and similar.

CCSM R77/R80/ELITE
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I would argue that compliance blade is probably of best value here.

Andy

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events