Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Albert_Gavrielo
Explorer
Jump to solution

An Error Occurred While Performing Rulebase Operations

Install R80.10(standalone) on Vmware workstation 12
when add a new rule get error "An error occurred while performing rulebase operations"

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Please make sure that your SmartConsole installer and Management Server iso were downloaded from the same link in the Check Point User Center. For example, EA SmartConsole and GA Management Server could cause this kind of inconsistency. 

If that is not the case, please proceed with Check Point Support. If not from client-server mismatch, this error can happen due to various reasons all usually connected to database inconsistency. Check Point Support is the resource to track the root causes, provide workarounds and forward these cases so that future updates will avoid other customers potentially reaching this issue.

View solution in original post

Albert_Gavrielo
Explorer

my SmartConsole  was EA Smiley Happy

I install a new SmartConsole   and it's work
thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Unless https://community.checkpoint.com/people/tomera5b2e7f3-09aa-32f8-96c2-f0f5bfa2988b‌ has any ideas, I recommend opening a TAC case.

Also, this topic probably deserves its own thread.

0 Kudos
Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

Please make sure that your SmartConsole installer and Management Server iso were downloaded from the same link in the Check Point User Center. For example, EA SmartConsole and GA Management Server could cause this kind of inconsistency. 

If that is not the case, please proceed with Check Point Support. If not from client-server mismatch, this error can happen due to various reasons all usually connected to database inconsistency. Check Point Support is the resource to track the root causes, provide workarounds and forward these cases so that future updates will avoid other customers potentially reaching this issue.

Albert_Gavrielo
Explorer

my SmartConsole  was EA Smiley Happy

I install a new SmartConsole   and it's work
thanks

Tomer_Sole
Mentor
Mentor

glad this helped! and now we have this solution documented and googleable Smiley Happy 

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events