Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patelrj687
Participant
Jump to solution

Administrator last login report / view

Hello all,

I'm trying to setup a report or view to give me the last login date for administrators, essentially we have a 60 day account retention policy so if no logins I'd like to delete that account. I can manually go through each user with setting audit logs filter
Administrator:"name" AND operation:"Log In" in last 60 days scope, was wondering if there is a more convenient method to avoid this madness. Even if there was a way to de-duplicate entries in the Audit logs based on administrator, that'd help greatly. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

Easy to create with SmartView. Here's an example (in R81.10) of a widget that shows last log-in per admin.

Kind regards, Amir Senn

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(1)
8 Replies
K_montalvo
Advisor

Maybe this would be possible with SmartEvent license but its just an assumption, but you can check on the scripting CP board to see if theres something that can help. Let see what others friends can shared with us

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I think brother @K_montalvo is correct. Smart event is probably way to go here...without it, there is only so much you can do as far as reports, so audit logs would be your best bet. 

Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

Easy to create with SmartView. Here's an example (in R81.10) of a widget that shows last log-in per admin.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
0 Kudos
(1)
the_rock
Legend
Legend

@Amir_Senn , that will work, BUT, there is a catch...ONLY if smart event is enabled, otherwise, you cant generate any reports : - )

Andy

K_montalvo
Advisor

Yes indeed!

Amir_Senn
Employee
Employee

@the_rock thanks for the response. I'm aware of this, just wanted to demonstrate capabilities.

Kind regards, Amir Senn
the_rock
Legend
Legend

All good brother, we know : - )

Cheers!

Andy

0 Kudos
patelrj687
Participant

You sir are AWESOME! Keep rocking 🙂

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events