Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JaAnd
Participant
Jump to solution

Location indicator LED on Maestro SGMs

Hi,

I was wondering if there is any possibility to remotely enable location indicator LED on specified SGM?

I could not find anything about in manual nor in CLISH reference guide. I agree that's not a big deal - best practice is to have labels on devices, but during night works, while having four identical machines (SG16200)  it would be nice to have that a little bit of additional assurance 😉

Additionally, we have decided in our internal procedures, that we will turn on these indicators on the devices affected by the work to minimize the risk of error, so it would be great to fulfill this procedure element in Maestro case.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
emmap
Employee
Employee

I think the normal command to enable the location LED is 'set lcd location on' - is this available in either gclish or local SGM clish for you? 

The location LED on MHOs is not supported at this stage.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
emmap
Employee
Employee

I think the normal command to enable the location LED is 'set lcd location on' - is this available in either gclish or local SGM clish for you? 

The location LED on MHOs is not supported at this stage.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

I believe its same command on physical appliances as well, just checked one of customer's 6400 boxes and it gave that option via clish.

Andy

0 Kudos
JaAnd
Participant

My bad!
Maybe I thought that while lacking LCD screen, those commands won't work, but they did brilliantly in a highly visible and nice blue colour! Thank you and sorry for engaging you in such a trivial case.

the_rock
Legend
Legend

Better to be sure!

0 Kudos