Since we released GA replacement for R81.10 and new JHF take 14, we’re getting some question regarding reinstallation, etc.
In order to make it clear, I’d like to bring your attention to following points.
- R81.10 take 338 include following major enhancements:
- Improved upgrade procedure (no post-upgrade script required anymore)
- No special fix is required in case if security group is managed via uplink interfaces
- Support for MHO-175
- Customers who ALREADY upgraded to R81.10 – no reason to reinstall
- Customers who would like to upgrade to R81.10 should use R81.10 take 338 upgrade package
4. Customer who ALREADY upgraded their orchestrators to R81.10 (take 337) must install R81.10 JHF take 14 on it
5. Customer who would like to upgrade to R81.10 should use R81.10 take 338 upgrade package. R81.10 JHF take 14 is optional in this case.
R81.10 JHF take 14:
- This JHF is on-going and mandatory only for #4 (see above). As always, we recommend to review release notes and install it if relevant.