Create a Post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dayonoiki
Newcomer

Generated reports with per connection and session tracking rule not displaying full IPs

Hi, 

In my checkpoint Maestro environment, I  have successfully created a network activity report (using the existing templates) to see general top users across all firewall blades. We are receiving info in the report and can see from the drill down in SmartView (or logviewer) the sources and destinations matches the firewall rule which has been enabled for  per connection and per session tracking.

What is seen is a list of the first 3 matching sources and/or destinations in the report and the rest is not visible ..just says, for example, '11 more destinations' but does not list them in the report e.g. see attached snips

Top-source-report-SNIP.PNGTop-destination-report-SNIP.PNG

I cannot see a setting in General Overview or Access Control where these can be expanded to show all the list of sources or destinations when the report is generated. Is there a setting that needs adjusting for this list to be visible? Or is this a default that cannot be changed? How can this be modified so these details can be visible in the report generated? 

Regards,

Dayo, 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

Find the relevant widget in the report and click on the Gear icon (above it on the right).
You can specify the number of values displayed similar to:

image.png

0 Kudos