cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VarunTP
Participant
Jump to solution

Cloning Configuration Error

After installing Jumbo Hotfix , While configuring a proxy ARP entry in my External firewall service Group , I am observing belwo error

Cloning Configuration Error
Error in acquiring buffer of member info (-1).

I checked the asg monitor and can see all 3 firewalls are active . 

Can someone suggest urgently what might be issue 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasGro
Employee
Employee

Describe how you attempted to configure the proxy arp entry in the Service Group.

A quick Secure Knowledge search turned up https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk181691 ("An error occurred while applying action to several members. Please check the status bar history" error when changing the Maestro Security Group configuration through Gaia Portal) which recommends performing action in gclish in the Single Management Object (SMO) as workaround.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
ThomasGro
Employee
Employee

Describe how you attempted to configure the proxy arp entry in the Service Group.

A quick Secure Knowledge search turned up https://support.checkpoint.com/results/sk/sk181691 ("An error occurred while applying action to several members. Please check the status bar history" error when changing the Maestro Security Group configuration through Gaia Portal) which recommends performing action in gclish in the Single Management Object (SMO) as workaround.

0 Kudos
VarunTP
Participant

Thanks for the reply, The Jumbofix is already installed  
From Gaia when I try to remove the proxy arp I am getting this error , neither I am unable to add new IP as well for our new public IP server 

0 Kudos
VarunTP
Participant

But look like after installing Jumbo fix this issue observed , before that I was able to do it . 

Screenshot 2024-06-26 093330.png

as able to do it with out any issue 

Screenshot 2024-06-26 093537.png

0 Kudos
VarunTP
Participant

Via gclish I am able to configure it . Thanks a lot for the suggestion

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

I also found the same sk that @ThomasGro suggested. On another note, personally, if issue is urgent, I would pick up the phone, call TAC, and see if you can get remote session going.

Best,

Andy

0 Kudos
JH_Ranger
Participant

I had the same issue a while back. This only occurs if you're using the WebUI. The CLI global commands should be fine.

This issue was fixed in Take 113, so I assume you've installed an older Take.

Take 113

Released on 6 September 2023

PRJ-47865,

ACCHA-3317

Scalable Platforms

Accessing the SMO WebUI and performing configuration changes may fail with the "Error in acquiring buffer of member info (-1)" error."

0 Kudos
VarunTP
Participant

Thanks for the the response , 

I have installed Check_Point_R81_10_JHF_T130_BLOCK_PORTAL_MAIN_Bundle_T2_FULL.tgz the latest package for R81.10 . Otherthan upgrading to 81.20 any other solution , I am checking with TAC , not yet received an update 

0 Kudos