cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mstrusinski
Participant
Jump to solution

SSO with Google Workspace

I searched around for other posts on this topic, but didn't find anything specific to Google Workspace.

I'm working to implement SSO via "generic SAML" so that I can use my Google Workspace for idP.

I've run into a snag when trying to map attributes from Google Workspace to Check Point Infinity Portal. Does anyone have any experience mapping attributes between these providers? A screenshot would be solid gold!

Cheers!

Matt
Owner/Founder
Oviedo Cybersecurity Consulting LLC
oviedocyber.com

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lior_Manor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We have a specific Google Workspace IdP connector which is currently in EA. Please send me your Infinity Portal tenant details and we will enable it for you - liorm@chcekpoint.com.

Lior

View solution in original post

(1)
mstrusinski
Participant

In order to enable other users to implement SSO with Workspace, here is the attribute mapping required:

Google Workspace Attribute                                  Check Point Infinity Portal Attribute

Primary email                                                           email

first name                                                                 firstName

last name                                                                  lastName

Employee ID                                                             userId

Groups

Google Workspace Group                                       Check Point Groups
Groups                                                                       <leave blank>

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin
0 Kudos
G_W_Albrecht
Legend
Legend
0 Kudos
mstrusinski
Participant

I appreciate the suggestions from G_W_Albrecht and _Val_. Those seem to reference gateways and clients. Maybe I'm approaching the architecture here completely wrong. I thought that because I am accessing infinity portal via web browser that I'd be able to use SSO for authentication to the web instance of infinity portal, instead of username/password.
Am I wrong about that assumption?

PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

We list a number of SSO providers that we have known integrations with here: https://sc1.checkpoint.com/documents/Infinity_Portal/WebAdminGuides/EN/Infinity-Portal-Admin-Guide/C... 

We just do not have specific instructions for Google Workspace.
Not sure if anyone has integrated this or not.

0 Kudos
Lior_Manor
Employee
Employee

Hi,

We have a specific Google Workspace IdP connector which is currently in EA. Please send me your Infinity Portal tenant details and we will enable it for you - liorm@chcekpoint.com.

Lior

(1)
mstrusinski
Participant

I would be interested in having this connector enabled for my organization. I sent you an email with my details.

Thank you!

0 Kudos
mstrusinski
Participant

In order to enable other users to implement SSO with Workspace, here is the attribute mapping required:

Google Workspace Attribute                                  Check Point Infinity Portal Attribute

Primary email                                                           email

first name                                                                 firstName

last name                                                                  lastName

Employee ID                                                             userId

Groups

Google Workspace Group                                       Check Point Groups
Groups                                                                       <leave blank>

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events