Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vinz129
Participant
Jump to solution

Register R80.10 in Smart-1

Hello Community,

I'm having a question concerning onboarding of Gateways in Smart-1 Cloud.

Up until 2-3 weeks, in the 'registering gateways' section of Smart-1 Cloud, there was the possibility to select the instructions specifically for multiple versions of Gateways (R80.10 till >R81)
Now, when we check the registration instructions, we can only select the instruction sets for 'R80.40' or 'R81 onwards'.

Does anybody know which instruction set of commands is exactly required to register a R80.10 gateway in Smart-1 cloud portal correctly?

Thanks,

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vinz129
Participant

Hello all,

thanks for your replies.

Yes, I do know that R80.10 is 'end of everything' and upgrades are planned in the next couple of weeks/months.

But we wanted to insert these gateways already in Smart-1 and this version was supported in Smart-1 Cloud till a couple of weeks ago.

Just wanted to let you know that the issue lays in the fact that the public certificate for one of the Portal servers has changed since January 2023. Procedure described in SK180552  did the trick and now they are properly connected.

Kind regards,

Vince

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Bob_Zimmerman
Authority
Authority

You should really upgrade. R80.10 went end of support at the end of January of 2022. R80.40 goes end of support at the end of this coming January.

Directions for R80.40 should work for R80.10.

0 Kudos
PhoneBoy
Admin
Admin

R80.10 is End of Support.
I believe TAC will be able to assist here: https://help.checkpoint.com

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

As the guys said, you can contact TAC, but support could be limited due to version being totally out of support.

Kind regards,

Andy

0 Kudos
Vinz129
Participant

Hello all,

thanks for your replies.

Yes, I do know that R80.10 is 'end of everything' and upgrades are planned in the next couple of weeks/months.

But we wanted to insert these gateways already in Smart-1 and this version was supported in Smart-1 Cloud till a couple of weeks ago.

Just wanted to let you know that the issue lays in the fact that the public certificate for one of the Portal servers has changed since January 2023. Procedure described in SK180552  did the trick and now they are properly connected.

Kind regards,

Vince

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events