cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

ikev2.xmll file Output

Hi,

Ike info viewer is a great tool for troubleshooting of VPN. we can read ike.elg file easily in ike info viewer tool. But now a days ikev2 is used and file for that is ikev2.xmll. Anyone has idea of how output of ikev2.xmll can be read. I have checked output of ikev2.xmll and it is completely different than ike.elg. How we can check the parameters of phase1 & phase2 in ikev2.xmll file.

3 Replies
Timothy_Hall
Champion
Champion

I'm pretty sure I remember using the ikeview tool to read and decode the ikev2.xml file as well, just make sure you have the latest version from here:

sk30994: What is the IKEView utility?

Gateway Performance Optimization R81.20 Course
now available at maxpowerfirewalls.com
0 Kudos
Gaurav_Pandya
Advisor

Hi Tim,

I am able to open ikev2.xmll file in ike info viewer tool but difficult to understand or troubleshoot output. While it was easy with ike.elg file. So is there any document where it is mentioned for ikev2.xmll file output understanding.

0 Kudos
LazarusG
Participant
Participant

Hi

I'm also facing this issue: did you ever get any further with it?

There is a pdf 'HowToReadIKETroubleshootVPN' for ikev1 which is great but I have an issue where ikev2 tunnel encrypted traffic only flows if initiated in a specific direction and from the ikev2.xml I cant see anything flagged as an issue and Im not certain how to decode the output.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events