cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
konix78
Explorer

creating User Center account on personal account

Hi 

I am leaving my current company , so far I used User Center account connected to my work account to generate 30 days trial keys for purpose of use them in lab. I have also my personal account with CCSA r80 certificate . My question is , can I generate User Center account if I am not an owner of any company only to generate trial keys ?

thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
_Val_
Admin
Admin

To generate an evaluation license, you need a company account, where you will be assigning licenses later on. As part of the required information, you will need to provide an address, company name, phone number, and a URL for the company's website. 

With all this information in place, yes, you should be able tp create a product account with your personal UC credentials, where you will be able to generate EVAL licenses later on.

0 Kudos
konix78
Explorer

Hi 

thanks for response, I know about all things that you mentioned about , I can add made up name of company , but I don't want to do anything that will cause my account blocked .

0 Kudos
_Val_
Admin
Admin

If you do not abuse eval licenses, that should not happen.

0 Kudos
the_rock
Legend
Legend

If you have an issue, hit me up offline and I can get you an eval, just tell me the IP address associated with it.

0 Kudos

Leaderboard

Epsum factorial non deposit quid pro quo hic escorol.

Upcoming Events

CheckMates Events